- Moorage Available
- Marina Layout
- Onsite Services
- Marine Contractors
- Slip Request
E Dock is Complete and Ready for all Tenants & Owners to return to their slips.
NEW KEY FOBS ARE READY FOR ALL OWNERS AND TENANTS – Please come by or call the marina office to get your new FOBs for gate & facility access.
New E Dock Gate should go into use by November 1. You will need key FOBS to enter E Dock. Please stop by the marina office for your key FOB if you have not done so yet.
Construction began on the new joint landing for the new ramp to Docks C & D. Next step is concrete pour. Stay tuned toward the end of November. C & D Ramps have arrived and are stored on site at the north end of the parking lot.
NEW KEY FOBS ARE READY FOR ALL OWNERS AND TENANTS
New Marina Gate Locks are at A, B & F Docks,
Restrooms, Laundry & Storage Buildings.
Please come by and pick up your Gate key FOBS at the Marina Office.
Hang on to the stainless steel keys until all gates have switched over to the new system. We will collect and exchange at a future date, along with issue of any additional FOBS you would like to purchase.
On July 24, Secretary of Health John Weisman extended the original governor’s order to require that people wear masks when outside their home anywhere in the state, where they are within 6 feet of non-household members, even outdoors.
Our normal office hours are back at the service window:
Monday – Friday 8-5 & Saturday 10-3 Closed for Lunch 12-1
Drop Box near the Marina Office Door available 24 hours a day
Effective today face coverings/masks are required indoors in the marina buildings and outdoors in a public area when six feet of physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Anacortes Marina management would like all moorage and office building owners & tenants to be respectful of this directive and to please use face coverings/masks while in common area spaces indoors; restrooms, building hallways & stairwells.
The Marina staff will continue to wear masks while working at the property and interacting with you and others. Please mask up for gangways and gate entrances. Maintain social distancing on the docks by stepping to a finger pier.
The Marina has expedited additional deep cleaning of restrooms and laundry area.
We encourage all boat owners and Marina users to continue to follow the Safe Boating Guidelines as published by Waggoner Guide and other agencies with special emphasis on hand washing, social distancing and wearing a mask while at the Marina. http://waggonerguide.com/covid-19/
You may want to use your onboard facilities whenever possible to reduce your exposure to others using the common area restrooms. Vessel pump out is available at the NW Marine Center fuel dock and by calling SOS (Sanitation Offloading Solutions) at 877-767-6862.
For more information on the Covid-19 virus we encourage you to contact the WA Health Department at: www.doh.wa.gov/emergencies/coronavirus
Skagit County has moved into Phase 2 of the “Safe Start” reopening plan. WA State Safe Start Reopening Plan
• Courtesy of Waggoner Cruising Guides: Covid-19-Safe-Boating-Guidelines
• Visit the Waggoner Cruising Guide website Covid-19 Page for valuable current tables & updated statuses for cruising in Washington & Canadian Waters: UPDATED STATUS FOR MARINAS, MARINE PARKS, AND BORDERS
• The secured Marina docks / restroom buildings / showers are OPEN with access by gate key. Please practice social distancing and wear masks within close proximity with others.
• The Anacortes Marina Office Building is OPEN during business hours Monday-Friday 8-5.
• The Marina office doors are CLOSED to traffic, but the office is OPEN and staffed regular business hours. Monday-Friday 8-12 & 1-5 (closed Saturday and Sunday) We can be contacted by phone, email or walk-up window.
• A 24 hour DROP BOX is located near the marina office door for your payments/leases/gatekey drop offs, etc.
October 26, 2020
E DOCK IS COMPLETE AND READY FOR ALL TENANTS & OWNERS TO RETURN TO THEIR SLIPS!
October 9, 2020
The New E Dock has arrived and is being installed. Check out the photos posted “Construction 2020” .
All vessels in open slips on E Dock are moving off the dock no later than Wednesday, September 30th. We anticipate a one month replacement project and will welcome our E Dock tenants back to their slips on Sunday, November 1st, 2020.
E Dock open slips will be the next dock scheduled for replacement October 1-31,2020. We will be in contact with all E Dock Owners and Tenants to provide further information as the year progresses.
Anacortes Marina facilities improvement project continuing on over the course of an 8 year period, 2018-2026. We will be removing all creosote pilings, replacing all docks with open slips, installing a new steel marina breakwater, and the ramps/gangways are being changed out to decrease steepness by 30%.
• Liveaboard mail is now located in the laundry room. The marina office will accept packages from UPS, Fedex, Fisheries and you can arrange for pick up outside the marina office door.
• Quarters needed for laundry/showers can be purchased “cashless” by giving us a call/email. The purchase will be added on your moorage account and the quarters available for pick up at the office service window.
• The laundry room is accessible to Liveaboard marina tenants by gate key and use by one Liveaboard at a time.
Please help identify bicycles, trailers, and vehicles left on the Marina property. Notify the Marina office if your vehicle or bicycle will remain in Marina spaces for over 30 days. Bicycles left in racks must be secured with a good quality bar lock to prevent theft.
Unused bicycles need to be onboard your vessel or in your storage locker. Trailers and vehicles should be removed from the grounds unless storage was approved by the Marina office.
Unidentified vehicles or bicycles may be removed or disposed of at the owner’s expense.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
F DOCK REPLACEMENT PROJECT COMPLETED NOVEMBER 1, 2019
A DOCK REPLACEMENT PROJECT COMPLETED NOVEMBER 1, 2018